Cleaner Production Partnership Programme Management of Hyperlinks between External Websites and the Websites of the Programme
GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTING HYPERLINKS FROM EXTERNAL WEBSITES TO THE PROGRAMME WEBSITE
- The Cleaner Production Partnership Programme (the Programme) welcomes the creation of hyperlinks from external websites to the Programme Website. No prior approval from the Secretariat of the Programme is required for hyperlink to the "home page" of the Programme Website (www.cleanerproduction.hk) by any external websites.
- However, if the hyperlink from external websites is to a specific page of the Programme Website, prior written approval from the Secretariat is needed. Such approval by the Secretariat would normally be given unless the linkage is not to the best interest of the Programme as judged by the Secretariat. In the latter case, the Secretariat will reject such request and would advise the requesting external websites to link to the home page of the Programme Website.
- Where prior application for approval is needed, the requesting website may lodge its hyperlink request to the Secretariat through email (email@example.com), fax (31874532) or by letter addressing to the Secretariat (3/F HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong) and stating clearly the details and objectives of the website, and the reasons for hyperlink to the Programme Website. The Secretariat will reply to the requesting website within one month.
- In any case, loading of the contents of the Programme Website into a frame on the linked website is not allowed.
- The Secretariat may, at its absolute discretion, request any websites to remove any hyperlink to the Programme Website at any time without giving any reason.
- It should be noted that hyperlink to the Programme Website is always not permitted for any external website if it contains material which is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or breach of the laws of the HKSAR or intellectual property rights.
- The Programme is not obliged to establish a reciprocal link to the requesting external websites following the establishment of a hyperlink from the Programme Website to the external websites.
- Unless otherwise approved by the Secretariat, only the name, Cleaner Production Partnership Programme, and website address of the Programme, i.e. http://www.cleanerproduction.hk, shall be displayed on the external websites.
- Any hyperlinks to the Programme Website by external websites shall not constitute or be construed as any form of co-operation with or endorsement of the external websites by the HKSAR Government, Environmental Protection Department (EPD), the Project Management Committee (PMC) or the Secretariat.
HYPERLINKS FROM THE PROGRAMME WEBSITE TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- The Programme Website also provides hyperlinks to external websites related to cleaner production. The hyperlinks provided from the Programme Website to any third parties' websites are entirely for the users' convenience only. The HKSAR Government, the Environmental Protection Department (EPD), the Programme Management Committee (PMC) or the Secretariat of the Cleaner Production Partnership Programme shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/ products they provide on their websites, or to have any form of cooperation with such third parties and websites unless otherwise stated specifically by the HKSAR Government, the EPD, the PMC or the Secretariat.
- The HKSAR Government, the EPD, the PMC or the Secretariat is not in any way responsible for the content of any externally linked websites. The users use or follow these links at your own risk and the HKSAR Government, the EPD, the PMC or the Secretariat is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the link.
Project Management Committee
(Issued on 6 October 2008)